They'll give a blog to anybody.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas Cheer

I like the holiday season. I enjoy Christmas more than New Year's. But the whole build up from Thanksgiving to Christmas is my favorite time of the year.

I also enjoy people who can make me smile.

Combining these two elements, I present some audio for your enjoyment. Although I don't think my wife finds these amusing. Impaired and infantile dear :)

Christmas Songs with alternate melodies:
Joy to The World
Oh Little Town of Bethlehem

Humorous Christmas songs in the styles of popular songs:
Toy Sack
Wreck The Malls
There's A Santa Who Looks A Lot Like Elvis
I Am Santa Claus
Aquaclaus

Impersonation Christmas messages:
Manger 6
A Visit From St. Nicholson
A Letter to Santa
A Message From the King

There are lots more you can listen to on-line or purchase from the creator: Bob Rivers

Have a very merry Christmas and don't forget to smile.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy D. said...

I love that time of year when Bob Rivers just trashes on all the holiday sentiments and traditions.

?????

12/21/2005 8:59 AM

 
Blogger Dirpus said...

:) If you can't say anything nice...

12/21/2005 3:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home