They'll give a blog to anybody.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Oops!

Canopy over the fenceThe instructions on the box said something like "Do not leave out in the wind". I'm a guy. I know what I'm doing. I don't need no stinkin' instructions.

I guess the person who wrote the instructions was a guy, too.

On the plus side, now I get to go to Home Depot and look at metal tubing. Maybe I'll get some duct tape while I'm at it because duct tape can fix anything. Of course, I could get the concrete poured and build the permanent structure. Hmmm, I'll to think about that.

It might ruin my image if I finished a project in less than five years.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaylene with Photography by Jaylene said...

duct tape held mine together for an outdoor craftshow. Oh and it is great for patching the small leaks where the posts rub the tarp.

12/02/2005 6:54 AM

 
Blogger Nancy D. said...

You failed to mention that the photo is of the NEIGHBOR'S back yard.

With the remnents of the popup.

Three words:

Whole House Fan.

12/02/2005 8:42 AM

 
Blogger Dirpus said...

I thought the picture with the upside down canopy on the OTHER side of the fence covered the neighbor's yard part.

Whole House Fan - Still within that five year window. But with the cost of air conditioning, it will definitely have to be THIS winter project.

12/02/2005 8:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home