They'll give a blog to anybody.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

HPGOF

Last night's family event was to go see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. We all thought it was a very good movie. They keep getting better. They had to leave out a lot of stuff because the book was so long but I think most of the key points were there.

While I was waiting to buy popcorn, I saw my pastor. She had just finished seeing it for the second time. She told me it was just as good even though she had already seen it. I trust her judgement. I don't think she would lie to me :).

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy D. said...

I dunno.....

She's kinda sketchy....

:D

11/19/2005 1:56 PM

 
Blogger Imaginer said...

YAY! HARRY POTTER ROCKS MY SOCKS! *blink blink*

*scratches head* where did that come from?

= )

12/10/2007 8:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home