They'll give a blog to anybody.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Birthday Greetings

Today is the holiday the Federal government has created in honor of my birthday. My actual birthday was yesterday, but the third Monday of January has been set aside as the recognized holiday. Thanks to Ronald Reagan for signing the bill to make today NGD, Jr. day. I get today off, officially, from work. Friday, I'm taking my "work at home day" my boss allows us to have for our birthdays. A nice three day work week will be nice.

The actual birthday was nice and calm. I woke up early (4:30) and couldn't go back to sleep, so I watched some TV. I spent from 9:30 until 2:00 at church for a variety of meetings and service. I had a nice long nap after I got home. I opened some presents.

I didn't have any cake, but I didn't miss it (I don't really need it). I had a nice dessert instead.

Thanks to everyone for the gifts and well wishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home