They'll give a blog to anybody.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Whatever Shall I Do?

I have a part-time job doing income taxes from January to April. I usually work a couple of nights a week to make some extra money for musical equipment of other non-budget items. I have been working longer hours at my day job so I am able to work at the tax office during the day on every other Friday. Today was my Friday to do taxes. Since it is still only the beginning of January, most people don't have their W-2's yet. This means the tax office is kind of slow. Yesterday, my wife informed me that the tax office owner said he didn't need me to come in today. That means I now have a 4 day weekend instead of a 3 day weekend. Yee Ha!! The kids are in school and my wife has to work today. I am home alone.

I could do laundry. I could clean the kitchen. Naw, I don't think so. At least not as a primary activity. I think I'll get the rest of the Christmas lights taken off the house while we're in between rain storms. Then, I think I'll go to Home Depot and get the wood for the exterior of my bar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy D. said...

Don't forget:

"Bring lunch to wife" on that list.

Love,
Your wife

1/13/2006 9:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home