They'll give a blog to anybody.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Making Progress

I'm slowly making progress on my bar. It's so big, that I don't want it to turn into one of my "never completed" projects. I need to get it done, including the platform that will be used to store the pieces when the bar is not set up.

I can hear my wife now: "Sure, the bar you want to finish! What about the whole house fan?" Sorry dear. I'm trying to help by getting all of the bar paraphernalia out of the house.

I'm going to use the home depot gift card I got for my birthday to either buy paint and stain or wood for the bar rail. Pre-shaped bar rail is REALLY expensive. After hunting around the internet, I think I can make my own for much less with a table saw and a router.

I'm starting to think about the space in the garage. How do I want to separate it from the rest of the garage? Do I want to paint the walls or build panels to put up when it's a bar instead of a shop? Which beers do I want to get neon lights for? Do I mount my guitar hangers in the garage, I'm not making much progress on my den? Inquiring minds want to know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy D. said...

Yea.

Cause dang if we don't store all that bar stuff on the ceiling....

Over the stairs....

Right where that ceiling fan would go...

If swizzle sticks JUST had a home...

1/18/2006 9:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home