They'll give a blog to anybody.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Brain Cloud

I would really like to write something profound today. Unfortuantely, I've got bupkus, so all you get is random thoughts.

Most of my team is at a motivational seminar today. I didn't want to go, so I'm holding down the fort. Does that mean I need the seminar more than them?

Next Monday is a State holiday but not for my company. It'll be nice and quiet at work.

The women at church are going on their retreat this weekend. Some of the husbands have talked about having our own party while they're gone. I bet no one plans anything and we all stay home.

It's not even 10:00 yet! Still two hours until lunch.

I think that's enough randomness for today. Stay tuned for the next exciting epsiode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home