They'll give a blog to anybody.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Who Died?

For no particular reason, today I dressed all in black. I wore the same pants as yesterday, I grabbed the first shirt on a hanger I saw, I put on the same color socks and shoes I almost always wear to work. I went into the closet to grab a tie and looked in the mirror. Lo and behold, I was dressed from head to toe in black. I decided "what the heck" and grabbed a black tie.

What makes this kind of amusing, as opposed to "so what?", is that two of my coworkers are also dressed completely in black today. I'm sure it must be a sign. I just don't know of what. Does it mean something when a large portion of your QA team is dressed in black?

Death to the developers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

For Mrs. King and her 6-hour funeral.

2/07/2006 3:02 PM

 
Blogger Nancy D. said...

{snort}... yea, that's it, E.

I think the state oughta take that as an equivelent to one of the horsemen...

....just sayin'

2/07/2006 4:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home