They'll give a blog to anybody.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Thanks Mom

I need to say thank you to my mother for raising me well and teaching me things I needed to know. Specifically, how to cook, clean, and sew. I didn't necessarily agree at the time, but she knew what she was doing. My recent foray into dress making, and the comments I have received, has refreshed my memory on something.

Women (real, adult, women) like men that are useful around the house.

They may say they like 'bad boys', and they might like them. As toys. But in the long term, I think most women will choose the guy that can make them clothes, fix them dinner, give them a good massage, and clean the bathroom. Now, if you also happen to have a Harley and a leather jacket, or be in a rock band... that would probably be okay.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

True. Which makes Mrs. Dirpus pretty lucky, huh? Except for the Harley, she's got all those things. And not having a Harley is a bonus.

Sharon

6/13/2007 11:29 PM

 
Blogger Dirpus said...

:P

6/14/2007 6:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home