They'll give a blog to anybody.

Monday, November 14, 2005

...And All the Ships at Sea

I started this blog because I'm a lemming and many of my friends have blogs. I enjoy reading them and thought I might enjoy trying to write. I had delusions that maybe my incredible wit and observations of the world would be of interest to the rest of the world. Since my wife is always there to point out when I'm wrong, I thought maybe it's her and not me. So, I am throwing thoughts out into the ether to see if there is any hope of my being right, about anything.

My cohorts in blogdom and I have been playing with counters. We were curious to see if anyone is really out there. After running all of the data through the super computer, the results are in...

A big HELLO to all eight of my readers.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Cool. I'm in exclusive company! :)

11/14/2005 12:09 PM

 
Blogger Dirpus said...

Thanks for the feedback Stacy. You have validated my existence. Sniff, sniff. :)

11/14/2005 3:49 PM

 
Blogger Elaine said...

Woowoo! We love you Normy!!

11/14/2005 6:11 PM

 
Blogger Jaylene with Photography by Jaylene said...

You don't know me (Nancy does) but I spent all afternoon yesterday reading and enjoying this sight very much.

11/14/2005 8:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home