They'll give a blog to anybody.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

If You're Just Joining Us...

My wife is one of a group of people who moderate a message board. Yesterday, someone started a poll about what blogs people read. One of the responses said the poster reads the blogs from two of the moderator's husbands (or something to that effect). Based on the tracking statistics for this blog and the screen name of the poster, I think this is one of those blogs.

So I've vacuumed up the loose bits that were laying around, cleaned up the old spaghetti code, and put out some fresh cookies. I want to be ready in case there is a sudden influx of several thousand women. I don't expect many of them to stick around long, but I want to at least make a good impression.

Hi, nice to see you.
Come on in.
Please wipe your feet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nancy D. said...

Yea.... and she's even posted replies!

2/23/2006 7:53 AM

 
Blogger Elaine said...

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooood Afternooooooooooooooooooooon!

:)

2/23/2006 10:51 AM

 
Blogger Martha in CA said...

LOVE what you've done with the place!

2/23/2006 2:39 PM

 
Blogger The Stopper Family said...

Well, I wasn't the one that posted I read hubby blogs, but I read ones that are linked to others.

I especially like when I read a post on your SO's blog and then read the "other side" of it here - I loved the date one!

2/27/2006 12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home