They'll give a blog to anybody.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Happy Birthday Dave! (Wherever You Are)

Today is the birthday of the best man in my wedding. I was the best man in his wedding, too. We were goalkeepers together on our college soccer team. We double dated. We almost got arrested together. We were close.

I have absolutely no idea where he is now. How awful is that?

I tried tracking him down during the world cup so we could praise the German style of play and curse the evil Italians for stealing the cup from them. But I didn't have any luck. Stupid internet.

I also tried sending an email to his sister-in-law, but I didn't get a response. I suppose I could call his parents house I still have their phone number memorized. I need to do that. It's been far too long since we got drunk together and pissed off our wives. We could even invite Barry (sorry, inside joke).

Everyone go find your friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home