They'll give a blog to anybody.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Wall

No, not Pink Floyd's. The one you hit that makes you want to stop whatever it is you want or are supposed to be doing.

I've been going like gangbusters at work for... I don't know, a long time. I have reached a point where I am not feverishly working on something that somebody hasn't asked me to complete in the next 10 minutes. I made the mistake of taking a deep breath and relaxing. Ask Mrs. Dirpus what happens when I breathe and relax. It isn't pretty. I now have absolutely NO motivation to dive back in and do something. My status report is being reviewed and isn't due until tomorrow, so I can't do anything with that. My end of June financial stuff is all done and sent off to the corporate office. I could prepare some labor estimates, but I really don't wanna.

Maybe I should go see "Superman Returns". But, I can't do that because my boss had a crisis at home and needs me to e-mail her files to review or edit.

I wonder if anyone would notice if I took a little nap while I'm sitting here.

SIGH!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy D. said...

You aren't the only one hitting The Wall today....

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/13814051/

7/11/2006 2:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home