They'll give a blog to anybody.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

It's The Pants' Fault

Eureka, I have found it!

It's so stupid to have this stuff using my brain cells. I think it's a side affect of getting up so early in the morning and my brain not being fully awake.

It dawned on me that the determining factor (the root of the bi-socks-ual-ness) is my pants. If I put on my socks before my pants I have to go sock-sock, because I can't put my pants on after my shoes. They get stuck on the shoes. Plus I feel stupid standing there in wingtips with no pants. If I put my pants on first, I go sock-shoe, sock-shoe.

So there. It's the pants' fault. Stupid pants!

Can you believe that with all the technology at our disposal, this is the best I could come up with? Maybe it's not the pants that are stupid.

Have a day. :|

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a hobby - or a least a betterzs hobby.

m-i-l

5/18/2006 11:44 AM

 
Blogger Dirpus said...

Don't I know it.

5/18/2006 12:10 PM

 
Blogger Nancy D. said...

Whatever hobby you choose... keep the pants...

5/18/2006 4:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home