They'll give a blog to anybody.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Boo!

Well, it's Halloween. All of the little ghosts and goblins will be out tonight hoping to find the house with the really good candy. If you want to mess with them a little, ask them "what's the "trick"?

We went to a halloween party last Saturday. It's been a few years since we have done that. The last one was with some friends. This time it was with neighbors. Both were fun, in different ways. Both involved alcohol, although the party with friends included a much larger quantity. The nice thing about a party with neighbors is that you can just stagger home when it's over.

As I was driving home last night, I was looking at all the orange lights on people's houses. Except for ours. We appear to be the Halloween Scrooges this year. I have Halloween decorations. I just haven't had the time or inclination to put them up for the last couple of years. I'm sure I'll make up for it at Christmas.

Altogether now...

What's the trick?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home