They'll give a blog to anybody.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Last Day

Today is the last day of my companies contract with our current client. We are all packing up four years worth of stuff to move to our company's office on the other side of town. Most of the paper has been recycled and we mostly only have computers and personal items to haul away. Monday we will start a new project downtown. Except for me...

I will be here at the same place on Monday, at the same time I have been coming in for four years. I just have a new badge with the name of the new contracting company. The REALLY fun part will be that for the next three weeks, I will also be going downtown to work on the new project with my old company. My last day is January 2. I see some long days in my near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home