They'll give a blog to anybody.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Bitch, Bitch, Bitch

I just happened to catch a glimpse of the last few post titles. Man, am I a complainer or what?

I don't think of myself as a complainer. Cynical, yes. Complainer, no. Maybe it's just the nature of the forum, but I had intended this to be a fun blog which people might enjoy reading. I don't imagine this is likely to happen with the current subject matter. Hello? Is anybody out there?

I guess I'll have to make a decision. Is this a forum for me save a few bucks on a shrink by just venting. Or is it a place to provide my (maybe not so) unique perspective on life, its events, and how we all interact with each other in a humorous manner.

Does anybody really care? Anyway, sorry for harshing anybody's buzz.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nancy D. said...

WHEW!

Saw the title and thought "Normy's blogging about me...." Imagine my relief!

Do you read the OTHER blogs? Plenty o'bitching.

No worries.....

10/18/2005 1:24 PM

 
Blogger Dirpus said...

I promise not to bitch about you in public.

10/18/2005 1:51 PM

 
Blogger Stacy said...

I thought it was gonna be about Nancy too. LOL!

***running and ducking***

10/18/2005 9:43 PM

 
Blogger Dirpus said...

They always say to give the people what they want. Maybe I'll have to write a "bitch about Nancy" post.

10/18/2005 10:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I always thought bitching about Nancy was my domaine. :) ced

10/19/2005 7:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home