They'll give a blog to anybody.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

One Of Those Days

Did you ever have one of those days where you really don't want to do what you're supposed to be doing? I know, stupid question. Today is one of those days for me.

I am responsible for producing a monthly status report to give to our client showing how much we are billing them for the last month and what we did to earn that money. I inherited this task on a temporary basis when one our co-workers left for a new project. I was supposed to fill in until his replacement came on board and was up to speed. It's been a little over a year. His replacement started almost a year ago. She has a different skill set than our prior co-worker and will never be asked to do this job. I don't really mind doing this job, I get to play with spreadsheets and databases to generate the information.

Anyway...

I have seven business days from the beginning of the month to get this report out. It's due tomorrow, and I have zero motivation to wrap it up. Maybe I'll be better after lunch. Oh look, it's lunch time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home