They'll give a blog to anybody.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Call Me Darth...

I'm sort of participating in a blog challenge. That means I know people that ARE participating and have a small amount of guilt that I should play, too. This week's topic: What is your favorite color?

Let's pretend like we're in grad school. It depends

If it's in clothing, black. I used to like blue, but for the last few years, I have preferred black. It has pretty much coincided with me pretending that I'm a musician. Black seems cool. I also don't mind that black is supposed to be slimming.

I'm getting ready to decorate my den at home. Getting ready means sometime within the next five years. I am currently looking to use hunter green as my main color. I find it relaxing. It makes me think of the pine trees in the forest.

One color that is never allowed to change... Levi's must always be blue.

So it appears the dark colors win. Does that mean I have gone over to the dark side of the force?

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy D. said...

...maybe you need a Mac too. To complete the look.

8/15/2006 9:02 PM

 
Blogger Dirpus said...

I'm getting his hairline.

8/15/2006 9:31 PM

 
Blogger Martha in CA said...

Did you notice the green wall in my dining room? (wait...I don't think you went out the front door).

Anyhoo, it's Martha Stewart's 'Deep Spruce Green'. You might like it. I might not have enough paint left to do a whole wall, but you could put some up and see if you like it, then go get it matched!

8/15/2006 10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home