They'll give a blog to anybody.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Neglecting My Fans

Wow! It's been a week since my last post. Sorry to leave you all with nothing to read. I know how much you anticipate my words of wisdom.

Okay, stop laughing and/or rolling your eyes.

The last week has been pretty busy. I spent a lot of time working on updates to my project's budget. I had to provide input to a corporate review for my company's current fiscal year that started in February. As usual, I came to the rescue. My boss would normally take care of this, but he is leaving the company and doesn't really care. I volunteered to take over the job because it's more interesting than my normal stuff. He told me to use it as leverage on my salary review next year because it goes way above and beyond. Okay, I'll make a note of that.

I also had to work at the tax office last Saturday. It was my token Saturday of the season. I took one for the team. So, with all of that, I haven't been here.

The only worthwhile piece of information is that I watched the new Dr. Who series on the SciFi channel last Friday. It was very enjoyable. I recommend it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Martha in CA said...

I see that I too have neglected my fans. That dust sure does build up fast. But. If I leave them on...

What? Not THOSE fans?

Nevermind.

3/29/2006 10:33 PM

 
Blogger Dirpus said...

Martha, you're a genius. Your comment still applies.

If I keep them busy (moving per se), they'll never notice I'm haven't posted.

3/30/2006 5:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home