They'll give a blog to anybody.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

10 to 1

It's not the most recent Giants score.

It's not the odds for the King's winning it all this year (those would be higher).

It's the number of bottles of hair stuff I noticed in the shower this morning. Ten bottles of stuff for Mrs. Dirpus' hair. One for mine. They've always been there. I just noticed them this morning and decided I need more reasons for her to get mad at me. That's why I am writing about it here for all the world to see.

To be fair, my bottle is a combination shampoo and conditioner. That makes it 10 to 2.

Why does anyone need that many different kinds of hair cleaner. I'm sure there will be a comment extolling the need for the different products. These are for colored hair. These are for normal hair. These are for dry hair. These smell nice. Whatever. It all ends up as "wah, wah wah, wah wah" to me.

I am SO sleeping on the sofa tonight.

Mrs. Dirpus emailed me a listing for a house. It is much bigger than ours. Because it's in a state that will remain undisclosed, it is selling for less than what we could get for our house. There is no way we will ever move out of (finally) sunny California. But it is interesting to look at this HUGE house and think that we could lower our payments by buying it. I think the reason women need to buy bigger and bigger homes is because they keep needing more room for their hair care products.

Duck!

5 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

Dude, you are in SO much trouble now...

4/19/2006 12:19 PM

 
Blogger Martha in CA said...

Oh man...you're gonna get it. It really has been swell knowing you!

4/19/2006 3:34 PM

 
Blogger Nancy D. said...

If I were the only person taking a shower in that shower and using that bathroom there would be exactly one bottle of shampoo and one bottle of conditioner, hair products wise. But I am not.

Sucks to be me.

4/19/2006 5:38 PM

 
Blogger Dirpus said...

Hey, somebody is actually reading this stuff.

The real questions is, was this a successful attempt at humorous writing? I figured that most of the people reading can take a joke.

4/19/2006 7:13 PM

 
Blogger Nancy D. said...

{snort}

Can not.

4/19/2006 8:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home