They'll give a blog to anybody.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Apparently I'm Bi

Back in March, some people I know, and myself, all wrote about the same thing. We publicized our dressing preference. I stated emphatically that I was a hetero-dressual and ridiculed the homo-dressuals.

As I was getting dressed this morning, I noticed that I had gone sock-sock. The only thing left to do was to go shoe-shoe. Imagine my shock. After years of thinking that dressing should only be done with one sock and one shoe at a time, I had just put on a sock and a sock.

I admit it publicly, right here and now. I am bi-dressual. I can go sock-sock or sock-shoe depending on my mood. I blame Brokeback Mountain.

My apologies to the sock-sock, shoe-shoe people I harrassed before. Call me, we'll go shoe shopping.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nancy D. said...

Today I am "croc croc".... no sock.

5/16/2006 10:09 AM

 
Blogger momazon said...

In the first place, I'm betting your mother messed you up with sock-shoe, sock shoe because when your'e dressing toddlers.... if you sock-shoe, they feel odd running away and more quickly let you sock-shoe the other foot.

If you sock-sock, shoe-shoe, the little yard apes are more apt to run away immediately.

Brings a whole, deeper, new meaning to "your mother dresseds you funny."

;-D
Goodie

5/16/2006 3:43 PM

 
Blogger momazon said...

oooops, happy fingers, multiple mis-spellings

5/16/2006 3:44 PM

 
Blogger Dirpus said...

We won't hold the happy fingers against you. No promises about anything else. ;D

5/16/2006 4:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Archie Bunker was Sock Sock.
Meathead was Sock Shoe.

talk amongst yourselves...

5/17/2006 3:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home