They'll give a blog to anybody.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Turn Off That TV or You'll Rot Your Brain!

How many of you remember your mother saying that to you as a kid? I sure do. I believe the correct response was "Nuh uh".

So, I'm sleeping away last night, minding my own business, when I wake up because nature is calling. I recall that I was having a dream where I was having to gather up something that had gotten scattered around. I don't remember what or why. I do remember I was picking a little piece of paper off the outside of a jar with a pair of tweezers. There was nothing particularly interesting about it.

Then I realized I had fallen asleep with the tv on and turned to one of the music channels we get with our sattelite service. The song playing was The Who's "Who Are You?".

I wonder if I'm watching too much CSI. Maybe mom was right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home